love amy


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ridin solo~

it is time for me to start a new life without her...damn!...dat sounds good...hahhaa...nyway...just broke up with her AGAIN for the past few days....this time..its personal....if she cant take me back...its fine by me....because im holding on to her for to long now..oh crap...what the hell am i thinking..me with her??....hahhaa...funny...im nobody to anybody...but i gotta be somebody...to love somebody...got that...maybe for now...i'll just lay low...and let the good times roll..yeah....im ridin solo baybeh....i mean..why bother hanging on to something that wouldnt last long...am i right?...anyways..no more love for me for a while...fuh...dats all i gotta say...for HER...u take care of yourself now..im gonna miss u....eventhough u have practically hate me..its okay..i prefer it that way...aight??...im out...

No comments:

Post a Comment